Tick Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tick. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tick. We also have lists of Words that end with tick, and words that start with tick.
What is tick? What does tick mean?
tick is often defined as to make a sound like a clock
A tick is a small arachnid that feeds on the blood of mammals, birds, and sometimes reptiles and amphibians.
Tick can also mean:
- A mark (✓) used to indicate something as correct or verified
- A short, sharp sound made by a clock or watch
- A movement or twitch that is involuntary or unconscious
- A unit used to indicate a slight change in something, especially a financial instrument
Examples Using tick in a sentence
- We found a tick on our dog after taking him for a walk in the woods.
- Use a tick to mark the items on your to-do list that you have completed.
- The tick of the clock kept me awake all night.
- He had a tick in his left eye that he couldn't control.
- The stock price saw a tick upwards in the last hour of trading.
- I felt a tick in my throat and knew I was about to start coughing.
- The tick of the metronome helped me keep time while playing the piano.
- She has a habit of making a little tick with her tongue when she's thinking.
- The doctor recommended using a tick collar to protect our cat from fleas and ticks.
- The tick chart showed that the price of gold had been fluctuating throughout the day.
How much does tick score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tick scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tick worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tick in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say tick? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tick? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of tick. Some of these are:See all synonyms of tick
How may anagrams can you make from tick?
There are 0 anagrams of tick.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tick?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tick. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tick
What other words can be made from using the letters in tick?
There are 1559 words that can be made from the letters in tick. These include :
There are 1559 words that can be made from the letters in tick. See all words that can be made from the letters in tick