Tier Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tier. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tier. We also have lists of Words that end with tier, and words that start with tier.
What is tier? What does tier mean?
tier is generally defined as to arrange in rows
a layer or level of something, often one of a series of levels that become progressively higher or lower.
- A tier is a level or layer of something, usually stacked one on top of the other.
- It can refer to any of a series of levels that are arranged one above the other, often in a graduated scale.
- Tiers are used to classify things according to their importance, value or quality.
Examples Using tier in a sentence
- The cake had three tiers, each decorated with a different flavor of frosting.
- The company's employees were divided into three tiers based on their job titles and responsibilities.
- The wedding guests were seated in tiers, with the family and close friends at the front.
- The Olympic stadium has tiered seating, providing a good view of the events from any angle.
- The online course is divided into three tiers, each of which builds on the previous one.
- The wedding cake was a five-tiered masterpiece, with each layer representing a different aspect of the couple's life.
- The loyalty program has three tiers, with increasing rewards for customers who spend more money.
- The stadium has a capacity of 70,000, with two tiers of seating providing excellent views of the field.
- The software is available in three tiers, with basic, standard and premium versions.
- The hotel has a tiered pricing system, with higher rates for rooms with better views and amenities.
How much does tier score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tier scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tier worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tier in Words With Friends, it scores 4 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 12 points.
What's another way to say tier? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tier? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of tier.
How may anagrams can you make from tier?
There are 3 anagrams of tier. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of tier in total. See all anagrams of tier
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tier?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tier. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tier
What other words can be made from using the letters in tier?
There are 34366 words that can be made from the letters in tier. These include :
There are 34366 words that can be made from the letters in tier. See all words that can be made from the letters in tier