Tilt Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tilt. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tilt. We also have lists of Words that end with tilt, and words that start with tilt.
What is tilt? What does tilt mean?
tilt is usually defined as to cause to slant
When something tilts, it moves into a sloping position, either intentionally or unintentionally. Here are some different ways the word "tilt" can be used:
- To move or cause something to move into a sloping position
- To lean or slant to one side
- To have a bias or inclination towards something
- To engage in a competition where the outcome is uncertain and both sides have a chance to win
- In photography, to adjust the angle of a camera to change the composition of the image
Examples Using tilt in a sentence
- The table leg was loose and caused the surface to tilt to one side.
- She tilted her head to the side to get a better view of the painting.
- His report had a noticeable tilt towards a particular political party.
- The two boxers stepped into the ring ready for a tilt to determine the champion.
- The photographer tilted the camera up to capture the tall building in the shot.
- The playground equipment tilted from side to side as the children played on it.
- The chandelier tilted dangerously after one of the chains broke.
- The ship started to tilt to one side when the cargo shifted.
- The political race was expected to be a close tilt between the two candidates.
- The board game ended in a tilt, with both players having the same amount of points.
How much does tilt score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tilt scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tilt worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tilt in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say tilt? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tilt? In our thesaurus we found there are 10 synonyms of tilt. Some of these are:See all synonyms of tilt
How may anagrams can you make from tilt?
There are 0 anagrams of tilt.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tilt?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tilt. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tilt
What other words can be made from using the letters in tilt?
There are 34250 words that can be made from the letters in tilt. These include :
There are 34250 words that can be made from the letters in tilt. See all words that can be made from the letters in tilt