Todies Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of todies. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of todies. We also have lists of Words that end with todies, and words that start with todies.
What is todies? What does todies mean?
todies is often defined as TODY, a small West Indian insectivorous bird
Todies refers to small, brilliantly colored birds that belong to the family Todidae, found primarily in the West Indies. They are known for their extraordinary, vibrant plumage and their small size, typically measuring between 10 to 12 cm in length. Todies are mainly insectivorous and have a unique, brush-tipped tongue that helps them in catching insects.
Examples Using todies in a sentence
- The vibrant hues of the todies made them stand out among the foliage.
- Todies are endemic to the West Indies and are not found in any other parts of the world.
- Their unique brush-tipped tongue helps todies catch insects with great ease.
- Todies are known for their high-pitched, trilling songs.
- These small birds are a delight to watch as they flit from branch to branch.
- Todies are closely related to kingfishers and bee-eaters.
- The colorful plumage of todies makes them a popular subject for bird watchers and photographers.
- The endangered Cuban tody is one of the rarest species of todies and is found only in Cuba.
- Todies are known to build their nests in tree cavities or in holes in the ground.
- Todies have a unique, hovering flight pattern that distinguishes them from other bird species.
How much does todies score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing todies scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is todies worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word todies in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say todies? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write todies? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of todies.
How may anagrams can you make from todies?
There are 0 anagrams of todies.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in todies?
There are 95 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in todies. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in todies
What other words can be made from using the letters in todies?
There are 3672 words that can be made from the letters in todies. These include :
There are 3672 words that can be made from the letters in todies. See all words that can be made from the letters in todies