Toluic Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of toluic. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of toluic. We also have lists of Words that end with toluic, and words that start with toluic.
What is toluic? What does toluic mean?
toluic is usually defined as containing toluene
Toluic is an adjective used to describe something that is related to or derived from toluene, a colorless liquid hydrocarbon that is used as a solvent and in the production of other chemicals. Toluic acid is a derivative of toluene, and there are three isomers of it: ortho-toluic acid, meta-toluic acid, and para-toluic acid.
Here are the definitions of the three isomers of toluic acid:
- Ortho-toluic acid: A white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and alcohol. It is used in the production of dyes, perfumes, and pharmaceuticals.
- Meta-toluic acid: A white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and alcohol. It is used in the production of dyes, perfumes, and pharmaceuticals.
- Para-toluic acid: A white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and alcohol. It is used in the production of dyes, perfumes, and pharmaceuticals.
Examples Using toluic in a sentence
- The lab technician used toluic acid to synthesize the new drug.
- The company produced a toluic-based solvent that was more environmentally friendly.
- The researcher studied the properties of ortho-toluic acid in their experiment.
- The chemist analyzed the structure of meta-toluic acid using spectroscopy.
- The manufacturer used para-toluic acid as a starting material for the production of a new dye.
- The toluic aroma from the solvent filled the lab.
- The toluic compound was found to be highly reactive in the presence of oxygen.
- The team investigated the use of toluic acid as a potential biomarker for certain diseases.
- The students learned about the different isomers of toluic acid in their organic chemistry class.
- The toluic derivative showed promising results in the lab tests for its antimicrobial properties.
How much does toluic score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing toluic scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is toluic worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word toluic in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say toluic? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write toluic? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of toluic.
How may anagrams can you make from toluic?
There are 1 anagrams of toluic. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of toluic in total. See all anagrams of toluic
What words can you unscramble using the letters in toluic?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in toluic. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in toluic
What other words can be made from using the letters in toluic?
There are 1708 words that can be made from the letters in toluic. These include :
There are 1708 words that can be made from the letters in toluic. See all words that can be made from the letters in toluic