Tones Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tones. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tones. We also have lists of Words that end with tones, and words that start with tones.
What is tones? What does tones mean?
tones is often defined as TONE, to give a particular tone to
Tones are a musical or vocal sound that has a specific pitch, quality, and duration. It can also refer to the attitude, style, or atmosphere of a piece of writing, speech, or action.
- Tones as a musical or vocal sound:
- A tone is a musical note that is produced by a specific frequency of sound waves.
- Tones can be high or low, and they can be produced by a variety of musical instruments or the human voice.
- Different types of music can have different tones, such as happy, sad, or dramatic.
- Tones as an attitude, style, or atmosphere:
- Tone refers to the way a writer or speaker expresses their attitude or feelings towards the subject matter.
- Tone can be formal or informal, serious or humorous, or any other range of emotions.
- Tone can create a mood or atmosphere in a piece of writing or speech.
Examples Using tones in a sentence
- The singer's high tones were impressive.
- The guitar player adjusted the tone on his amplifier.
- The author's sarcastic tone was evident throughout the book.
- The teacher's tone was stern when she scolded the student.
- The movie's somber tone matched the serious subject matter.
- The comedian's tone was light and playful during his stand-up routine.
- The politician's tone was diplomatic during the press conference.
- The artist used warm tones in his painting to create a cozy atmosphere.
- The journalist's tone was objective when reporting the news story.
- The play's dramatic tone left the audience on the edge of their seats.
How much does tones score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tones scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tones worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tones in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say tones? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tones? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tones.
How may anagrams can you make from tones?
There are 5 anagrams of tones. These include :
There are 5 anagrams of tones in total. See all anagrams of tones
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tones?
There are 54 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tones. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tones
What other words can be made from using the letters in tones?
There are 14167 words that can be made from the letters in tones. These include :
There are 14167 words that can be made from the letters in tones. See all words that can be made from the letters in tones