Tragic Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tragic. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tragic. We also have lists of Words that end with tragic, and words that start with tragic.
What is tragic? What does tragic mean?
tragic is usually defined as very sad
Tragic is an adjective that describes something that is extremely sad, terrible, and often unexpected. It is used to describe events, situations, or experiences that involve great suffering, loss, or disappointment. Tragic is often used to describe something that is beyond human control and has a profound impact on people's lives.
Tragic can also mean something that is related to tragedy, which is a type of drama that deals with serious and often fatal events.
Examples Using tragic in a sentence
- The sudden death of her father was a tragic event that left her devastated.
- The earthquake that struck the city was a tragic disaster that claimed many lives.
- The tragic hero in the play made a fatal mistake that led to his downfall.
- The loss of the championship game was a tragic end to their season.
- The story of the Titanic is a tragic tale of human error and loss.
- The untimely death of the young actor was a tragic loss for the industry.
- The tragic consequences of climate change are becoming increasingly apparent.
- The story of Romeo and Juliet is a tragic love story that has been retold countless times.
- The war was a tragic event that tore families apart and destroyed entire communities.
- The tragic news of the plane crash shocked the world and left many in mourning.
How much does tragic score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tragic scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tragic worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tragic in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say tragic? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tragic? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of tragic. Some of these are:See all synonyms of tragic
How may anagrams can you make from tragic?
There are 0 anagrams of tragic.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tragic?
There are 57 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tragic. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tragic
What other words can be made from using the letters in tragic?
There are 1573 words that can be made from the letters in tragic. These include :
There are 1573 words that can be made from the letters in tragic. See all words that can be made from the letters in tragic