Trebly Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of trebly. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of trebly. We also have lists of Words that end with trebly, and words that start with trebly.
What is trebly? What does trebly mean?
trebly is normally defined as of a sound, having much treble
Trebly is an adjective that means "having three times the usual amount or intensity of something". It is commonly used in music to describe a specific sound or effect.
Some possible meanings of trebly are:
- Having three distinct parts or components, such as in a three-part harmony or a three-layered cake.
- Having a high-pitched and clear sound, like treble in music.
- Having triple the amount or intensity of something, such as treble damages in a legal case.
Examples Using trebly in a sentence
- The trebly guitar riff echoed through the stadium and got the crowd pumped up.
- The singer's trebly voice soared over the orchestra and filled the concert hall.
- The trebly mix of the song made the drums sound tinny and the vocals sound shrill.
- The trebly notes of the flute blended beautifully with the mellower tones of the cello.
- The trebly sound of the alarm clock woke me up from my deep sleep.
- The trebly effect on the synthesizer gave the track an otherworldly vibe.
- The trebly strings of the violin added a touch of elegance to the romantic melody.
- The trebly feedback from the amplifier made the guitarist cringe and adjust his settings.
- The trebly highlight on the painting made the colors pop and the details stand out.
- The trebly laughter of the children filled the playground and brought joy to everyone around.
How much does trebly score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing trebly scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is trebly worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word trebly in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say trebly? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write trebly? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of trebly.
How may anagrams can you make from trebly?
There are 0 anagrams of trebly.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in trebly?
There are 44 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in trebly. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in trebly
What other words can be made from using the letters in trebly?
There are 560 words that can be made from the letters in trebly. These include :
There are 560 words that can be made from the letters in trebly. See all words that can be made from the letters in trebly