Triens Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of triens. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of triens. We also have lists of Words that end with triens, and words that start with triens.
What is triens? What does triens mean?
triens is normally defined as (Latin) a coin of ancient Rome
A triens is a small bronze Roman coin that was in circulation during the late Roman Republic and early Roman Empire. It was valued at one-third of an as and was commonly used for everyday transactions.
Examples Using triens in a sentence
- The merchant paid for his goods using a handful of trientes.
- The triens was the smallest denomination of Roman currency.
- Archaeologists found a stash of trientes during a dig in Pompeii.
- The triens was phased out in the 3rd century AD as inflation made it nearly worthless.
- The triens was also known as the "tressis" in Greek.
- The triens was made of bronze and had a weight of approximately 2 grams.
- A triens could buy a loaf of bread or a small amount of wine in ancient Rome.
- The triens featured various symbols and inscriptions that were associated with Roman mythology and culture.
- The triens was often used in conjunction with other coins, such as the denarius and the sestertius.
- The triens was a crucial part of the Roman economy and helped facilitate trade and commerce throughout the empire.
How much does triens score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing triens scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is triens worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word triens in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say triens? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write triens? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of triens.
How may anagrams can you make from triens?
There are 9 anagrams of triens. These include :
There are 9 anagrams of triens in total. See all anagrams of triens
What words can you unscramble using the letters in triens?
There are 127 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in triens. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in triens
What other words can be made from using the letters in triens?
There are 11166 words that can be made from the letters in triens. These include :
There are 11166 words that can be made from the letters in triens. See all words that can be made from the letters in triens