Tsars Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tsars. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tsars. We also have lists of Words that end with tsars, and words that start with tsars.
What is tsars? What does tsars mean?
tsars is usually defined as TSAR, (Russian) a ruler, emperor, also CZAR, KSAR, TZAR
Tsars is the plural form of Tsar, which is a title used to describe a supreme ruler in some countries, especially those in Eastern Europe. Some of the meanings associated with Tsars include:
- A term used to describe an emperor or king in Bulgaria, Serbia or Russia
- A term used to describe an autocratic ruler in countries like Bulgaria, Serbia or Russia
- A term used to describe a person who has absolute power over something
Examples Using tsars in a sentence
Here are some examples of how to use Tsars in a sentence.
- The tsars of Russia were known for their luxurious lifestyles and their penchant for extravagance.
- Ivan the Terrible was one of the most infamous tsars in Russian history.
- The tsar of Bulgaria was known for his strong-arm tactics and his ability to get things done.
- The tsars of Serbia were instrumental in the country's struggle for independence.
- The Russian tsars were known for their love of art and culture.
- The tsar of Russia was considered to be one of the most powerful rulers in the world.
- During the reign of the tsars, Russia became one of the most powerful countries in the world.
- The tsars of Bulgaria were known for their military prowess and their strategic thinking.
- The tsars of Serbia were instrumental in the country's development and modernization.
- The tsars of Russia were known for their grand palaces, which were some of the most beautiful in the world.
How much does tsars score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tsars scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tsars worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tsars in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say tsars? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tsars? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tsars.
How may anagrams can you make from tsars?
There are 2 anagrams of tsars. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of tsars in total. See all anagrams of tsars
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tsars?
There are 26 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tsars. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tsars
What other words can be made from using the letters in tsars?
There are 26190 words that can be made from the letters in tsars. These include :
There are 26190 words that can be made from the letters in tsars. See all words that can be made from the letters in tsars