Tumors Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tumors. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tumors. We also have lists of Words that end with tumors, and words that start with tumors.
What is tumors? What does tumors mean?
tumors is usually defined as TUMOR, (US) an abnormal swelling or enlargement, now esp. a new growth of cells in the body without inflammation, also TUMOUR
Tumors are abnormal growths or masses of cells that form when cells divide and grow excessively in the body. They can be either benign (not cancerous) or malignant (cancerous).
Some types of tumors are:
- Benign tumors: These tumors are not cancerous and do not spread to other parts of the body. They can often be removed without causing serious harm or health problems.
- Malignant tumors: These tumors are cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. They can be life-threatening if not treated promptly.
- Primary tumors: These tumors start in one part of the body and may spread to other parts later on.
- Secondary tumors: These tumors are also known as metastatic tumors. They occur when cancer cells from one part of the body spread to another part through the bloodstream or lymph system.
Examples Using tumors in a sentence
- The doctor found a benign tumor in her breast during a routine examination.
- The malignant tumor had spread to her lymph nodes, making it difficult to treat.
- The primary tumor was in her lung, but it had metastasized to her liver.
- The patient underwent surgery to remove the tumor from his brain.
- The tumor was causing pressure on his spinal cord, leading to pain and numbness in his legs.
- The doctor recommended radiation therapy to shrink the tumor in her pancreas.
- The biopsy confirmed that the tumor was cancerous and had spread to other organs.
- The patient was relieved to learn that the tumor was benign and could be easily removed.
- The chemotherapy treatment helped to shrink the tumor and slow down its growth.
- The tumor had been growing for years before it was finally diagnosed and treated.
How much does tumors score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tumors scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tumors worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tumors in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say tumors? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tumors? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tumors.
How may anagrams can you make from tumors?
There are 0 anagrams of tumors.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tumors?
There are 90 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tumors. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tumors
What other words can be made from using the letters in tumors?
There are 1327 words that can be made from the letters in tumors. These include :
There are 1327 words that can be made from the letters in tumors. See all words that can be made from the letters in tumors