Twa Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of twa. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of twa. We also have lists of Words that end with twa, and words that start with twa.
What is twa? What does twa mean?
twa is usually defined as (Scots) two, also TWAE, TWAY
Twa is a Scottish word that means two. It is commonly used in the Scots language.
Examples Using twa in a sentence
- "Can I have twa pints of beer, please?"
- "I only have twa apples left in the basket."
- "Twa heads are better than one."
- "I need to buy twa new tires for my car."
- "The dog ate twa of my socks."
- "I have twa sisters and one brother."
- "Twa birds were sitting on a tree branch."
- "I will meet you at twa o'clock."
- "I need to pay twa pounds for this item."
- "The recipe calls for twa cups of sugar."
How much does twa score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing twa scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is twa worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word twa in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say twa? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write twa? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of twa.
How may anagrams can you make from twa?
There are 2 anagrams of twa. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of twa in total. See all anagrams of twa
What words can you unscramble using the letters in twa?
There are 6 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in twa. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in twa
What other words can be made from using the letters in twa?
There are 3096 words that can be made from the letters in twa. These include :
There are 3096 words that can be made from the letters in twa. See all words that can be made from the letters in twa