Typhon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of typhon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of typhon. We also have lists of Words that end with typhon, and words that start with typhon.
What is typhon? What does typhon mean?
typhon is usually defined as (Greek) a whirlwind
Typhon is not found in the English dictionary. In Greek mythology, Typhon was a monstrous creature with a hundred serpent heads that was defeated by Zeus and buried under Mount Etna.
Examples Using typhon in a sentence
- The myth of Typhon has been retold in many different forms throughout history.
- Typhon was known as the father of all monsters in Greek mythology.
- Zeus defeated Typhon with his thunderbolts and buried him under Mount Etna.
- Typhon was believed to be a symbol of volcanic activity and earthquakes.
- The name Typhon is often used to refer to a powerful storm or hurricane.
- Some scholars believe that the myth of Typhon was influenced by ancient Near Eastern mythology.
- Typhon's monstrous appearance and destructive powers made him one of the most fearsome creatures in Greek mythology.
- In some versions of the myth, Typhon was the son of Gaia, the earth goddess.
- The myth of Typhon has been the subject of many works of art, including paintings, sculptures, and literature.
- Despite his defeat by Zeus, Typhon remains a popular figure in modern culture and continues to inspire artists and writers today.
How much does typhon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing typhon scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is typhon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word typhon in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say typhon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write typhon? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of typhon.
How may anagrams can you make from typhon?
There are 2 anagrams of typhon. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of typhon in total. See all anagrams of typhon
What words can you unscramble using the letters in typhon?
There are 48 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in typhon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in typhon
What other words can be made from using the letters in typhon?
There are 705 words that can be made from the letters in typhon. These include :
There are 705 words that can be made from the letters in typhon. See all words that can be made from the letters in typhon