Udo Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of udo. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of udo. We also have lists of Words that end with udo, and words that start with udo.
What is udo? What does udo mean?
udo is normally defined as (Japanese) a Japanese species of aralia
Udo is a noun that refers to a tall, leafy, and herbaceous plant native to Japan. It is also known as Aralia cordata and belongs to the family Araliaceae. It can grow up to 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide with large, glossy, dark green leaves that can reach up to 12 inches in length. The plant produces small white flowers in the summer, which eventually turn into black berries. Udo is commonly used in Asian cuisine, particularly in Japan, where the tender shoots are considered a delicacy.
Examples Using udo in a sentence
- The udo plant in my garden has grown significantly taller this year.
- Udo is a popular ingredient in Japanese cuisine, especially in spring when the shoots are in season.
- The udo leaves are glossy and dark green, making them an attractive addition to any garden.
- I tried udo for the first time in a sushi roll and I really enjoyed its unique flavor.
- The udo shoots are typically blanched before being used in dishes to remove any bitterness.
- Udo is commonly used in salads, stir-fries, and pickled dishes in Japanese cuisine.
- The black berries that grow on the udo plant are poisonous and should not be consumed.
- Udo is a hardy plant that can grow well in shaded areas with moist soil.
- The tender udo shoots are a seasonal delicacy that can be quite expensive in Japan.
- Udo is also used in traditional Japanese medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties.
How much does udo score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing udo scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is udo worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word udo in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say udo? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write udo? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of udo.
How may anagrams can you make from udo?
There are 2 anagrams of udo. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of udo in total. See all anagrams of udo
What words can you unscramble using the letters in udo?
There are 6 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in udo. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in udo
What other words can be made from using the letters in udo?
There are 8560 words that can be made from the letters in udo. These include :
There are 8560 words that can be made from the letters in udo. See all words that can be made from the letters in udo