Uncus Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of uncus. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of uncus. We also have lists of Words that end with uncus, and words that start with uncus.
What is uncus? What does uncus mean?
uncus is usually defined as (Latin) a hook-shaped anatomical part
The word "uncus" is not commonly used in everyday English. However, it has the following meanings in different fields:
- In neuroanatomy, uncus refers to a hook-shaped structure located at the anterior end of the parahippocampal gyrus, which is part of the temporal lobe of the brain.
- In botany, uncus refers to a bristle-like structure found on the tip of some leaves of certain plants.
Examples Using uncus in a sentence
- The uncus is known to play a role in the formation of memories.
- Damage to the uncus can result in a loss of olfactory function.
- The uncus is part of the limbic system in the brain.
- The uncus is also referred to as the "hook of uncus".
- The leaves of the plant are characterized by their uncinate tips.
- The uncus of the plant is used to help it attach to surfaces.
- The uncus is sometimes used as a taxonomic feature in plant classification.
- The uncus on the leaves of the plant can be quite sharp.
- Some plants have uncinate leaves, while others do not.
- The uncus on the plant's leaves helps it to avoid being eaten by herbivores.
How much does uncus score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing uncus scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is uncus worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word uncus in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say uncus? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write uncus? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of uncus.
How may anagrams can you make from uncus?
There are 0 anagrams of uncus.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in uncus?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in uncus. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in uncus
What other words can be made from using the letters in uncus?
There are 7466 words that can be made from the letters in uncus. These include :
There are 7466 words that can be made from the letters in uncus. See all words that can be made from the letters in uncus