Vault Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of vault. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of vault. We also have lists of Words that end with vault, and words that start with vault.
What is vault? What does vault mean?
vault is normally defined as to leap over, also VAUT, VAUTE, VAWTE
A vault is a secure room or compartment for storing valuable objects, typically underground and accessed by a heavy door or a hatch on the ceiling. It can also refer to a type of gymnastics apparatus consisting of a long narrow box with a raised lid, used especially for vaulting horses. Here are the different meanings of the word "vault":
- A secure room or compartment for storing valuable objects
- An arched structure of stone or concrete forming a roof or ceiling
- A large room or chamber used for storage, especially an underground one
Examples Using vault in a sentence
- The museum's vault contains some of the rarest and most valuable artifacts in the world.
- The bank vault is heavily guarded and accessible only to authorized personnel.
- The treasure hunters discovered a hidden vault deep beneath the castle ruins.
- The ceiling of the cathedral was supported by a series of vaults.
- The gymnast performed a perfect vault and earned a high score.
- The athletes practiced their vaulting skills on the training equipment.
- The bank robber broke into the vault using explosives and stole millions of dollars.
- The company stores its confidential documents in a fireproof vault.
- The wine cellar was located in the vault of the old mansion.
- The secret society held their meetings in a hidden vault beneath the city.
How much does vault score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing vault scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is vault worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word vault in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say vault? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write vault? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of vault. Some of these are:See all synonyms of vault
How may anagrams can you make from vault?
There are 0 anagrams of vault.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in vault?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in vault. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in vault
What other words can be made from using the letters in vault?
There are 821 words that can be made from the letters in vault. These include :
There are 821 words that can be made from the letters in vault. See all words that can be made from the letters in vault