Vaulty Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of vaulty. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of vaulty. We also have lists of Words that end with vaulty, and words that start with vaulty.
What is vaulty? What does vaulty mean?
vaulty is generally defined as (Shakespeare) like a vault
Unfortunately, "vaulty" is not a word in the Oxford English Dictionary. However, it may be a misspelling of "vaulted," which has several meanings:
- Constructed or covered with a vault, as in an arched ceiling or underground chamber.
- Jumped or leaped over, as in a hurdle or obstacle.
- Elevated to a position of honor or distinction, as in a vaulted ceiling or a vaulted gallery in a church.
Examples Using vaulty in a sentence
As "vaulty" is not a valid word, no example sentences can be provided. However, here are some examples using "vaulted":
- The cathedral had a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- She vaulted over the fence and landed gracefully on the other side.
- The singer's latest album vaulted her to fame.
- The museum's vaulted gallery displayed priceless works of art.
- He vaulted onto the horse and rode off into the sunset.
- The athlete set a new record by vaulting over the bar at 6 feet.
- The underground vaulted chamber was used to store valuable artifacts.
- The team vaulted ahead in the standings after a series of wins.
- The dancers moved gracefully beneath the vaulted arches of the old church.
- She vaulted to the top of her class with her exceptional grades.
How much does vaulty score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing vaulty scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is vaulty worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word vaulty in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say vaulty? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write vaulty? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of vaulty.
How may anagrams can you make from vaulty?
There are 0 anagrams of vaulty.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in vaulty?
There are 29 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in vaulty. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in vaulty
What other words can be made from using the letters in vaulty?
There are 136 words that can be made from the letters in vaulty. These include :
There are 136 words that can be made from the letters in vaulty. See all words that can be made from the letters in vaulty