Verify Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of verify. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of verify. We also have lists of Words that end with verify, and words that start with verify.
What is verify? What does verify mean?
verify is often defined as to prove to be true
Verify means to confirm or establish the truth or accuracy of something. It can also mean to check or inspect something to make sure it meets certain standards or requirements. Some different ways the word "verify" can be used include:
- Confirming that something is true or accurate
- Checking that something meets certain standards or requirements
- Proving that something is authentic or genuine
- Making sure that something is in compliance with the law or regulations
Examples Using verify in a sentence
- I need to verify my email address before I can create an account.
- The bank needs to verify your identity before they can approve your loan.
- Can you verify that the information in this report is correct?
- The inspector will verify that the building meets safety standards.
- The authenticity of the artwork was verified by an expert.
- The police will verify the suspect's alibi to determine if he was at the scene of the crime.
- The company needs to verify that all employees have completed their training.
- The software will verify that the user's password meets the security requirements.
- The auditor will verify that the financial statements are accurate and comply with accounting standards.
- The customs officer will verify that you have declared all items in your luggage.
How much does verify score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing verify scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is verify worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word verify in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say verify? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write verify? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of verify. Some of these are:See all synonyms of verify
How may anagrams can you make from verify?
There are 0 anagrams of verify.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in verify?
There are 37 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in verify. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in verify
What other words can be made from using the letters in verify?
There are 60 words that can be made from the letters in verify. These include :
There are 60 words that can be made from the letters in verify. See all words that can be made from the letters in verify