Viscum Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of viscum. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of viscum. We also have lists of Words that end with viscum, and words that start with viscum.
What is viscum? What does viscum mean?
viscum is generally defined as (Latin) a genus of parasitic shrubs, including the mistletoe
Viscum is a noun that refers to a genus of parasitic plants that grow on the branches of trees and shrubs. The plant has small greenish-yellow flowers and produces a sticky, translucent, white berry. Viscum is also known as mistletoe.
Examples Using viscum in a sentence
- The mistletoe hanging from the doorway was actually Viscum album, a common species of mistletoe found in Europe.
- The Viscum growing on the oak tree was a sight to behold, covered in white berries.
- Viscum is known to be a hemiparasite, as it can produce its own food through photosynthesis, but also relies on the host plant for water and nutrients.
- The berries of Viscum contain a sticky substance that helps them stick to the host plant and spread their seeds.
- In ancient times, Viscum was considered a sacred plant and was used in various rituals and ceremonies.
- Viscum is often used in traditional medicine to treat hypertension and improve circulation.
- The Viscum growing on the apple tree was causing damage to the tree, as it can weaken the branches and reduce fruit production.
- Some species of Viscum have become invasive in certain areas, and are considered a threat to native plants.
- The seeds of Viscum are spread by birds, which eat the berries and then excrete the seeds onto other trees.
- The tradition of kissing under the mistletoe is said to have originated from the Druids, who believed that Viscum had healing powers and could bring good luck.
How much does viscum score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing viscum scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is viscum worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word viscum in Words With Friends, it scores 17 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 51 points.
What's another way to say viscum? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write viscum? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of viscum.
How may anagrams can you make from viscum?
There are 0 anagrams of viscum.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in viscum?
There are 28 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in viscum. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in viscum
What other words can be made from using the letters in viscum?
There are 102 words that can be made from the letters in viscum. These include :
There are 102 words that can be made from the letters in viscum. See all words that can be made from the letters in viscum