Wacko Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of wacko. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of wacko. We also have lists of Words that end with wacko, and words that start with wacko.
What is wacko? What does wacko mean?
wacko is generally defined as a mad or eccentric person, also WACK, WHACKO
Wacko is a colloquial term that is used to describe someone who is considered to be crazy or mentally unstable. The term is often used in a derogatory manner to describe someone who is acting irrationally or inappropriately.
Examples Using wacko in a sentence
- She started screaming and throwing things around the room like a complete wacko.
- The guy on the street corner was muttering to himself and appeared to be a bit of a wacko.
- I don't know what's gotten into him lately, but he's been acting like a total wacko.
- My neighbor is a bit of a wacko and she's always doing strange things around the building.
- The politician's speech was so full of wacko conspiracy theories that I couldn't take him seriously.
- He's always been a bit of a wacko, but lately his behavior has gotten even more erratic.
- She's a talented artist, but her paintings are a bit wacko and abstract for my taste.
- The movie was a wacko comedy that had me laughing from beginning to end.
- I can't believe he spent all his savings on that wacko business scheme.
- The internet is full of wacko theories and misinformation, so it's important to fact-check everything you read.
How much does wacko score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing wacko scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is wacko worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word wacko in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say wacko? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write wacko? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of wacko.
How may anagrams can you make from wacko?
There are 0 anagrams of wacko.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in wacko?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in wacko. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in wacko
What other words can be made from using the letters in wacko?
There are 192 words that can be made from the letters in wacko. These include :
There are 192 words that can be made from the letters in wacko. See all words that can be made from the letters in wacko