Warmth Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of warmth. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of warmth. We also have lists of Words that end with warmth, and words that start with warmth.
What is warmth? What does warmth mean?
warmth is generally defined as warmness
Warmth refers to the quality, state, or sensation of being warm - having a moderate degree of heat. It can also refer to the quality or feeling of being friendly, enthusiastic, or affectionate.
Warmth as a physical quality:
- Warmth refers to the degree of heat in an object or environment. It is a relative measure, meaning that something can be warm or cold depending on what it is being compared to.
- Warmth can also refer to the sensation of being warm, which is a subjective experience that varies from person to person.
- In terms of weather, warmth refers to a pleasant temperature that is not too hot or too cold.
Warmth as an emotional quality:
- Warmth can also refer to the quality or feeling of being friendly, enthusiastic, or affectionate towards others.
- It can describe a person's demeanor or personality, as well as the atmosphere or vibe of a social setting.
- Warmth can also refer to the feeling of comfort and safety that comes from being in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Examples Using warmth in a sentence
- The warmth of the sun on her face made her feel relaxed and happy.
- She wrapped herself in a blanket for warmth on the cold night.
- The warmth of his smile put her at ease.
- The warmth of their welcome made her feel like she belonged.
- She could feel the warmth of his hand in hers as they walked.
- The warmth of the fire was comforting on the chilly evening.
- The warmth in his voice conveyed his enthusiasm for the project.
- She was drawn to the warmth of his personality and kind heart.
- The warmth of their embrace was a testament to their deep love for each other.
- The warmth of the room made it feel cozy and inviting.
How much does warmth score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing warmth scores 14 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is warmth worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word warmth in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say warmth? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write warmth? In our thesaurus we found there are 4 synonyms of warmth. Some of these are:See all synonyms of warmth
How may anagrams can you make from warmth?
There are 0 anagrams of warmth.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in warmth?
There are 48 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in warmth. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in warmth
What other words can be made from using the letters in warmth?
There are 76 words that can be made from the letters in warmth. These include :
There are 76 words that can be made from the letters in warmth. See all words that can be made from the letters in warmth