Wherry Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of wherry. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of wherry. We also have lists of Words that end with wherry, and words that start with wherry.
What is wherry? What does wherry mean?
wherry is generally defined as to transport in a rowboat
A wherry is a type of small boat that was traditionally used for carrying goods or passengers on rivers and canals. It is a flat-bottomed boat with a shallow draft and often has a pointed bow and stern. The term wherry can also refer to a specific type of boat used in the UK, particularly in the Norfolk Broads region.
Examples Using wherry in a sentence
- The wherry glided silently down the canal, propelled by the oarsman at the stern.
- The wherry was loaded with sacks of grain and other goods, ready to be transported to the market.
- The tourists hired a wherry and spent the afternoon exploring the tranquil waterways of the Broads.
- The wherry race is a popular annual event in Norfolk, attracting competitors from across the UK.
- The wherry was moored at the quay, waiting for the tide to turn before continuing its journey.
- The wherry was built in the traditional style, with a clinker hull and varnished woodwork.
- The fishermen used a wherry to reach their fishing grounds in the shallow waters of the river.
- The wherry was fitted with a small cabin, providing basic accommodation for the crew during long journeys.
- The artist sketched a wherry on the riverbank, capturing the scene with bold strokes of his pencil.
- The wherryman expertly navigated the boat through the narrow arches of the stone bridge, avoiding the low water level.
How much does wherry score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing wherry scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is wherry worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word wherry in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say wherry? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write wherry? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of wherry.
How may anagrams can you make from wherry?
There are 0 anagrams of wherry.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in wherry?
There are 28 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in wherry. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in wherry
What other words can be made from using the letters in wherry?
There are 110 words that can be made from the letters in wherry. These include :
There are 110 words that can be made from the letters in wherry. See all words that can be made from the letters in wherry