Whimsy Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of whimsy. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of whimsy. We also have lists of Words that end with whimsy, and words that start with whimsy.
What is whimsy? What does whimsy mean?
whimsy is normally defined as gentle fantasy, also WHIMSEY
Whimsy is the quality of being playfully amusing or fanciful. It refers to something that is strange, unusual or unexpected, but in a delightful and charming way. Whimsy can also be used to describe a person who is fanciful, impulsive, or unpredictable.
Examples Using whimsy in a sentence
- The children's book was full of whimsy and magic, with talking animals and enchanted forests.
- The artist's paintings were full of whimsy, with surreal images and unexpected colors.
- The garden was a whimsical wonderland, with a giant teapot planter and a flower bed shaped like a dragon.
- Her outfit was a whimsical mix of patterns and colors, with a polka dot skirt and a striped shirt.
- The movie was a charming mix of humor and whimsy, with a talking dog and a magical carousel.
- The toy store was a place of pure whimsy, with a giant teddy bear and a toy train running through the aisles.
- The party decorations were full of whimsy, with balloons shaped like animals and a candy bar with a unicorn theme.
- The dessert was a whimsical masterpiece, with a chocolate cake shaped like a castle and sugar flowers on top.
- The dance performance was full of whimsy, with dancers in colorful costumes and unexpected movements.
- The bookshelf was decorated with whimsical items, like a ceramic gnome and a set of vintage keys.
How much does whimsy score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing whimsy scores 17 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is whimsy worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word whimsy in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say whimsy? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write whimsy? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of whimsy. Some of these are:See all synonyms of whimsy
How may anagrams can you make from whimsy?
There are 0 anagrams of whimsy.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in whimsy?
There are 27 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in whimsy. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in whimsy
What other words can be made from using the letters in whimsy?
There are 12 words that can be made from the letters in whimsy. These include :
There are 12 words that can be made from the letters in whimsy. See all words that can be made from the letters in whimsy