Wield Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of wield. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of wield. We also have lists of Words that end with wield, and words that start with wield.
What is wield? What does wield mean?
wield is normally defined as to handle or use effectively
To hold and use a tool or weapon, especially with skill and control.
Examples Using wield in a sentence
- The knight learned how to wield his sword with precision and accuracy.
- She can easily wield a hammer to fix the broken furniture.
- He learned how to wield a paintbrush to create beautiful artworks.
- The chef can deftly wield a knife to cut vegetables and meat.
- The workers were trained to wield the heavy machinery safely.
- The magician can skillfully wield his wand to perform amazing tricks.
- She can wield her influence to get things done in the company.
- The president must be able to wield the power of his office wisely.
- The teacher can wield his authority to maintain discipline in the classroom.
- He was able to wield his charm to convince the investors to fund his startup.
How much does wield score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing wield scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is wield worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word wield in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say wield? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write wield? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of wield. Some of these are:See all synonyms of wield
How may anagrams can you make from wield?
There are 2 anagrams of wield. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of wield in total. See all anagrams of wield
What words can you unscramble using the letters in wield?
There are 38 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in wield. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in wield
What other words can be made from using the letters in wield?
There are 518 words that can be made from the letters in wield. These include :
There are 518 words that can be made from the letters in wield. See all words that can be made from the letters in wield