Wig Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of wig. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of wig. We also have lists of Words that end with wig, and words that start with wig.
What is wig? What does wig mean?
wig is generally defined as an artificial covering of hair for the head
A wig is a head covering made from human hair, animal hair, or synthetic fiber. It is used to cover a person's head to make them look different or to hide hair loss.
Wigs can serve different purposes and come in various styles and shapes. Some common types of wigs are:
- Costume wigs: These are wigs used for plays, movies, or Halloween costumes. They come in different colors and styles and are not meant to look like natural hair.
- Medical wigs: These are wigs designed for people who have lost their hair due to medical conditions like cancer, alopecia, or chemotherapy. They are made to look like natural hair and provide a comfortable fit for daily use.
- Fashion wigs: These are wigs used for fashion purposes, like changing hairstyles or trying different hair colors without damaging natural hair.
Examples Using wig in a sentence
- Sarah wore a blonde wig to look like Marilyn Monroe for her birthday party.
- The actor wore a curly wig to look like a historical figure in the movie.
- After losing her hair to chemo, Maria started wearing a medical wig that looked like her natural hair.
- He bought a wig to surprise his girlfriend with a new hair color.
- The drag queen put on a brightly colored wig for her performance.
- I accidentally pulled off her wig while taking off her hat.
- The judge didn't recognize the criminal because he was wearing a wig.
- The singer's wig fell off during the concert, revealing her bald head.
- She wore a wig to cover her bald patches caused by alopecia.
- Actors in the play wore wigs to look like characters from the past.
How much does wig score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing wig scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is wig worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word wig in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say wig? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write wig? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of wig.
How may anagrams can you make from wig?
There are 0 anagrams of wig.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in wig?
There are 2 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in wig. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in wig
What other words can be made from using the letters in wig?
There are 2912 words that can be made from the letters in wig. These include :
There are 2912 words that can be made from the letters in wig. See all words that can be made from the letters in wig