Witchy Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of witchy. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of witchy. We also have lists of Words that end with witchy, and words that start with witchy.
What is witchy? What does witchy mean?
witchy is generally defined as malicious
Witchy is an adjective that is used to describe something that is suggestive of or relating to witches or witchcraft. It can refer to a person, thing, or atmosphere that seems to be magical, mysterious, or otherworldly. Here are some possible meanings of the word witchy:
- Having qualities or characteristics associated with witches, such as being spooky, eerie, enchanting, or powerful.
- Displaying behaviors or habits that are often attributed to witches, such as casting spells, using herbs, or communing with spirits.
- Giving the impression of being involved in or influenced by witchcraft, either intentionally or unintentionally, such as by wearing dark clothing, using occult symbols, or practicing divination.
Examples Using witchy in a sentence
- Her black dress and pointed hat made her look very witchy on Halloween night.
- The old house on the hill had a witchy vibe that scared the children away.
- The witchy woman knew the secrets of the forest and could speak to the animals.
- The potion had a witchy aroma that made her nose tingle and her eyes water.
- The witchy cackle coming from the cauldron made the villagers uneasy.
- The crystal ball revealed a witchy vision of the future that made her shiver.
- The witchy brew of herbs and spices was said to have healing powers.
- The witchy moonlit sky was the perfect backdrop for the midnight ritual.
- The witchy symbols etched on the wall seemed to glow in the dim light.
- The witchy music played by the band made the audience feel like they were under a spell.
How much does witchy score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing witchy scores 17 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is witchy worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word witchy in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say witchy? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write witchy? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of witchy.
How may anagrams can you make from witchy?
There are 0 anagrams of witchy.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in witchy?
There are 28 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in witchy. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in witchy
What other words can be made from using the letters in witchy?
There are 15 words that can be made from the letters in witchy. These include :
There are 15 words that can be made from the letters in witchy. See all words that can be made from the letters in witchy