Woke Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of woke. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of woke. We also have lists of Words that end with woke, and words that start with woke.
What is woke? What does woke mean?
woke is normally defined as alert to social and political injustice (esp in the phrase stay woke)
The term "woke" is often used to describe a person who is aware of and actively attentive to important social and racial issues. It can also mean being alert to injustices in society, particularly with regard to marginalized communities. Some common meanings of the word "woke" include:
- Being aware and informed about current events, especially regarding social justice issues;
- Understanding the nuances of systemic oppression and how it affects marginalized communities;
- Being open-minded and willing to learn about different cultures and perspectives;
- Being actively involved in social justice causes and taking action to promote change;
- Being aware of one's own privilege and using it to advocate for others.
Examples Using woke in a sentence
- She became woke to the injustices faced by people of color after attending a rally.
- The professor's lecture on racial inequality left me feeling more woke than ever before.
- He was criticized for not being woke enough on issues of gender equality.
- Being woke means more than just posting on social media about current events; it means taking real action.
- I used to be ignorant about the struggles faced by the LGBTQ+ community, but now I consider myself woke.
- The youth of today are often more woke than previous generations when it comes to issues like climate change.
- The company's CEO made a statement about becoming more woke and inclusive in their hiring practices.
- She attends rallies and protests regularly and is considered one of the most woke people in her community.
- The term "woke" has become a popular buzzword in recent years, but its meaning remains important.
- Some people criticize the concept of being woke as unnecessary or performative, but others see it as a crucial part of promoting social justice.
How much does woke score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing woke scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is woke worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word woke in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say woke? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write woke? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of woke.
How may anagrams can you make from woke?
There are 0 anagrams of woke.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in woke?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in woke. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in woke
What other words can be made from using the letters in woke?
There are 660 words that can be made from the letters in woke. These include :
There are 660 words that can be made from the letters in woke. See all words that can be made from the letters in woke