Words Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of words. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of words. We also have lists of Words that end with words, and words that start with words.
What is words? What does words mean?
words is usually defined as WORD, to express in speech sounds
Words are units of language that are used to express meaning. They are made up of one or more letters and can be combined to form sentences, paragraphs, and texts. Words can be divided into different categories based on their function and meaning. Some examples include:
- Nouns: Words that represent people, places, things, or ideas. Examples: book, chair, love.
- Verbs: Words that describe actions, occurrences, or states of being. Examples: run, eat, sleep.
- Adjectives: Words that describe or modify nouns. Examples: happy, blue, fast.
- Adverbs: Words that describe or modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs. Examples: quickly, very, well.
- Pronouns: Words that replace nouns in a sentence. Examples: he, she, it, they.
- Prepositions: Words that show the relationship between nouns or pronouns and other words in a sentence. Examples: in, on, at.
- Conjunctions: Words that connect words, phrases, or clauses. Examples: and, but, or.
Examples Using words in a sentence
- I love reading books with lots of words.
- She speaks four languages and knows over 10,000 words.
- The teacher asked the students to define the words on the vocabulary list.
- He used the wrong word in his email and it changed the meaning of the sentence.
- The writer carefully chose each word to create a powerful emotional effect.
- The toddler was just learning to speak and could only say a few words.
- The politician's words inspired the crowd and they cheered loudly.
- My grandmother always said that "actions speak louder than words."
- The crossword puzzle was challenging because many of the words were unfamiliar.
- The poet used carefully chosen words to create vivid imagery in her poem.
How much does words score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing words scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is words worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word words in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say words? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write words? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of words. Some of these are:See all synonyms of words
How may anagrams can you make from words?
There are 2 anagrams of words. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of words in total. See all anagrams of words
What words can you unscramble using the letters in words?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in words. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in words
What other words can be made from using the letters in words?
There are 880 words that can be made from the letters in words. These include :
There are 880 words that can be made from the letters in words. See all words that can be made from the letters in words