Wud Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of wud. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of wud. We also have lists of Words that end with wud, and words that start with wud.
What is wud? What does wud mean?
wud is often defined as (Scots) to load with wood
Wud is an archaic or dialectal variant of the word wood.
Examples Using wud in a sentence
- The cabin was built from wud logs.
- The furniture was made from wud.
- The firewood was gathered from the wud pile.
- The carpenter selected the best pieces of wud for the project.
- The wud was stacked neatly outside the barn.
- The forest was full of wud for the taking.
- The wud was still damp from the rain.
- The lumberjack chopped down the wud with ease.
- The wud was used to build the fence around the property.
- The wud was stacked high in the fireplace, ready to be lit.
How much does wud score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing wud scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is wud worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word wud in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say wud? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write wud? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of wud.
How may anagrams can you make from wud?
There are 0 anagrams of wud.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in wud?
There are 1 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in wud. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in wud
What other words can be made from using the letters in wud?
There are 853 words that can be made from the letters in wud. These include :
There are 853 words that can be made from the letters in wud. See all words that can be made from the letters in wud