Xoanon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of xoanon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of xoanon. We also have lists of Words that end with xoanon, and words that start with xoanon.
What is xoanon? What does xoanon mean?
xoanon is normally defined as (Greek) a primitive statue
A sculpture of a god or goddess, usually made of wood or stone, that is roughly hewn and without defined features. The term is derived from the Greek word "xoanon" which means "carved image" or "wooden statue". Xoanons were typically created in ancient Greece and were regarded as sacred objects that represented the deity they were meant to depict.
Examples Using xoanon in a sentence
- The temple was filled with xoanons of various deities, each one more impressive than the last.
- The archaeologists discovered a well-preserved xoanon of Apollo during their excavation.
- The xoanon of Artemis was the centerpiece of the festival procession, carried by priests and worshippers alike.
- The xoanon of Athena was believed to have been crafted by the goddess herself, and was thus highly revered.
- The xoanon of Dionysus was adorned with grape vines and other symbols of the god of wine and revelry.
- The villagers placed a xoanon of Hermes at the crossroads as a sign of protection and good luck.
- The xoanon of Demeter was thought to be imbued with the power to bring bountiful harvests to the surrounding fields.
- The xoanon of Zeus was said to be the largest and most impressive of all, towering over the other statues in the temple.
- The artists who created the xoanons were considered to be among the most skilled and respected in all of Greece.
- The xoanon of Hecate was believed to have the power to ward off evil spirits and bring good health to those who prayed to it.
How much does xoanon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing xoanon scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is xoanon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word xoanon in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say xoanon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write xoanon? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of xoanon.
How may anagrams can you make from xoanon?
There are 0 anagrams of xoanon.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in xoanon?
There are 22 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in xoanon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in xoanon
What other words can be made from using the letters in xoanon?
There are 988 words that can be made from the letters in xoanon. These include :
There are 988 words that can be made from the letters in xoanon. See all words that can be made from the letters in xoanon