Xylems Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of xylems. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of xylems. We also have lists of Words that end with xylems, and words that start with xylems.
What is xylems? What does xylems mean?
xylems is normally defined as XYLEM, (Greek) a woody tissue in trees or plants, also XYLOGEN
Xylem is a type of tissue found in plants that conduct water and dissolved nutrients from the roots to the leaves. It forms a part of the vascular tissue system of plants along with phloem. Xylem can be of two types- primary and secondary xylem. Primary xylem is formed during the growth of a plant and is made up of smaller cells. Secondary xylem, on the other hand, is formed in mature plants and is made up of larger cells that are more efficient in conducting water and nutrients.
Examples Using xylems in a sentence
- The xylem in plants plays a crucial role in the transportation of water and nutrients from the roots to the leaves.
- The primary xylem in young plants is made up of smaller cells that are less efficient in conducting water compared to the larger cells of secondary xylem.
- The xylem cells are dead at maturity, but their structure allows them to still conduct water and dissolved nutrients.
- The xylem and phloem tissues together form the vascular system in plants.
- The growth rings in trees are formed by the alternating bands of primary and secondary xylem.
- The xylem in roots is responsible for absorbing water and minerals from the soil.
- The structure of xylem cells is such that they form a continuous column from the roots to the leaves, allowing for efficient water transport.
- Some plants have specialized xylem cells called tracheids that have thick secondary walls and are particularly efficient in water transport.
- The xylem sap in plants can contain various dissolved nutrients such as minerals, sugars, and hormones.
- The presence of air bubbles in xylem cells can disrupt the flow of water and nutrients, leading to plant wilting and other problems.
How much does xylems score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing xylems scores 18 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is xylems worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word xylems in Words With Friends, it scores 19 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 57 points.
What's another way to say xylems? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write xylems? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of xylems.
How may anagrams can you make from xylems?
There are 0 anagrams of xylems.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in xylems?
There are 42 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in xylems. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in xylems
What other words can be made from using the letters in xylems?
There are 29 words that can be made from the letters in xylems. These include :
There are 29 words that can be made from the letters in xylems. See all words that can be made from the letters in xylems