Yuck Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of yuck. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of yuck. We also have lists of Words that end with yuck, and words that start with yuck.
What is yuck? What does yuck mean?
yuck is generally defined as to laugh loudly, also YOCK, YOK, YUK
Yuck is an informal expression of disgust or distaste.
Examples Using yuck in a sentence
- I don't want to eat that, it looks yuck.
- The smell of that garbage is yuck.
- This food has gone bad, it tastes yuck.
- I accidentally stepped on a slug, yuck!
- Why would you wear those shoes, they look yuck.
- The texture of this pudding is yuck.
- That movie was so bad, it made me feel yuck.
- I have a cold and my nose is yuck.
- I don't like the way that fabric feels, it's yuck.
- The sound of that alarm clock is so yuck.
How much does yuck score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing yuck scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is yuck worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word yuck in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say yuck? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write yuck? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of yuck.
How may anagrams can you make from yuck?
There are 0 anagrams of yuck.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in yuck?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in yuck. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in yuck
What other words can be made from using the letters in yuck?
There are 116 words that can be made from the letters in yuck. These include :
There are 116 words that can be made from the letters in yuck. See all words that can be made from the letters in yuck