Zooids Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of zooids. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of zooids. We also have lists of Words that end with zooids, and words that start with zooids.
What is zooids? What does zooids mean?
zooids is generally defined as ZOOID, an organic cell capable of independent movement
Zooids are individual organisms that are part of a colony of animals, such as in some types of corals, siphonophores, and bryozoans. They are typically small and specialized, each performing a specific function for the colony as a whole.
Examples Using zooids in a sentence
- The coral reef was made up of many zooids, each contributing to the overall structure.
- Siphonophores are colonial organisms made up of many zooids, each with its own unique function.
- The bryozoan colony was composed of thousands of tiny zooids, all working together to filter food from the water.
- Zooids in some siphonophores are responsible for capturing prey using stinging cells.
- The zooids in a bryozoan colony are specialized for different tasks, such as feeding, reproduction, and defense.
- The coral polyps, which are individual zooids, form the building blocks of a coral reef.
- Zooids in some colonial animals have different shapes and sizes depending on their function within the colony.
- The zooids in a siphonophore share a common digestive system, but each performs a different role in breaking down food.
- Some zooids in bryozoan colonies have tentacles that are used to capture plankton for food.
- The zooids in a siphonophore are connected by a thin, transparent membrane that allows them to function as a single organism.
How much does zooids score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing zooids scores 16 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is zooids worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word zooids in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say zooids? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write zooids? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of zooids.
How may anagrams can you make from zooids?
There are 0 anagrams of zooids.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in zooids?
There are 33 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in zooids. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in zooids
What other words can be made from using the letters in zooids?
There are 478 words that can be made from the letters in zooids. These include :
There are 478 words that can be made from the letters in zooids. See all words that can be made from the letters in zooids